Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Hi, I'd love to but as an early riser due my job, (therefore early to bed) I fear I may still be cooling down when I'm supposed to be a sleep?

Would I have to join a new group to join in and would you be able to apply a handicap from my past results?

Thank you Mr Brown

Mr Brown

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I've just tried to look up the Chapel Fell ride in the session tab... page won't load - discombuberated.
On the home page look at the scheduled rides box on the right. Click on see more. You will then be sent to your schedule list. Click on the profile box on the right of the line under see. Then click on the ride name link in the small box that opens up and a new tab will open with that ride.

Edit

You have to be in the handicap league to have these sessions in your schedule. But the rest is still the same. You can do the sessions at any time, but it's more fun, :huh:, to do them together.

Last edited:

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Hi, I'd love to but as an early riser due my job, (therefore early to bed) I fear I may still be cooling down when I'm supposed to be a sleep?

They are deliberately short stages, less than 30 minutes so they don't affect the riders fitness levels.

Would I have to join a new group to join in and would you be able to apply a handicap from my past results?

You should join http://www.bkool.com/group/show/136405 but you can ride them without it, you just won't appear in the official classification.

Thank you Mr Brown

Mr Brown

And both from Yorkshire, perhaps we are distant cousins?

Well, 3 of my 4 grandparents were from North Yorkshire (Beverly and Bentham), the other was from Scotland (Elgin)

Geoff (proper Northern spelling)

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
They are deliberately short stages, less than 30 minutes so they don't affect the riders fitness levels.

You should join http://www.bkool.com/group/show/136405 but you can ride them without it, you just won't appear in the official classification.

And both from Yorkshire, perhaps we are distant cousins?

Well, 3 of my 4 grandparents were from North Yorkshire (Beverly and Bentham), the other was from Scotland (Elgin)

Geoff (proper Northern spelling)

Cheers Geoff,

Request to join made.

Cheers

Jim

JLaw

Veteran
I'm having the same problem Rob and now I am getting the maintenance page when I try to access the website
They seem to have totally mucked up the web site... I can't understand how they could do it this bad and not catch it during testing or have a rollback mechanism...

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
They seem to have totally mucked up the web site... I can't understand how they could do it this bad and not catch it during testing or have a rollback mechanism...
If I'd screwed up this bad the next piece of paper I would have seen would be a p45. Did they not save the old setup for an emergency roll back :eek:

LBHIFI

Veteran
It works. Just click the name of the session.

Edit
Oh, I get it now, sorry. you ment the text-only list that used to be under the active sessions, right?

Last edited:

Soarerv8

Über Member
Hmm go to the garage and sweat a lot or stay inside and paint warhammer characters for my son.

Decisions decisions, geeky or super geeky.

kipster

Guru
I messed up stage 1 on the league, I joined a velodrome session, but didn't notice until 30 laps or so in that it was time limited to 35 minutes. I continued and completed 115 laps in the 35 minutes, then joined another velodrome session to do the remaining 5 laps, I did them in 1:40, and it took 15 seconds for the wheel to stop turning. So 36:40 for the 120 laps, if you wish to penalise me for having a breather between lap 115 and 116, so be it.

I've done the dummy session as well.

Top Bottom