The building of my second CCCF (FM 015)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Good for you mate I admire your determination hugely and trust me three years after beating the demon is nothing. Baby steps and all that Look at it this way you are in effect teaching your body to need and enjoy food something that usually only happens as a baby when brain development is very different indeed.

Kudos to you. You know you need to eat far more though right?

Baby steps indeed

It's just like a child learning to walk or talk , they need advice at every turn , mine is something that 99% of adults know everything about and that's why people like Zoiders seems To think I know all about food but I'm "playing up" looks for encouragement etc, truth of the matter is , I simply dong have a clue , but people have a hard time understanding how you can get to 30 years old like that , I'm not even sure myself

But with the help of the pro's I will get there !!!!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
iTypo

Anyway im not sure who ever suggested it was a BSO just because its a chink special - many others and this has been dicussed in chat are or would consider one (and carbonzone wheels), I would get the TT frame if it wasn't so ugly on the steerer tube and I have no need for a new carbon road frame yet - I think my current can live it out a bit longer (wheels first tbqh).

A chink special?

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
gaz, you go ahead and make as many bikes as you like with whatever frame you like and stick whatever wheels on them you like.

please yourself and enjoy :becool:

PS: how can a stem be on the wrong way up ??? they are reversible :wacko:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
gaz, you go ahead and make as many bikes as you like with whatever frame you like and stick whatever wheels on them you like.

please yourself and enjoy

PS: how can a stem be on the wrong way up ??? they are reversible

Thanks Jig, as I say to my mate " you gotta do what makes it enjoyable it enjoyable for YOU "

:-)

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!

please yourself and enjoy :becool:

PS: how can a stem be on the wrong way up ??? they are reversible :wacko:

This is true, my comment was in jest, I'm sure Gaz "got it". But just to respond, it is sort of counter-intuitive to invest in a frame with aggresive racing geometry only to put the stem "sit up and beg" way round.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
This is true, my comment was in jest, I'm sure Gaz "got it". But just to respond, it is sort of counter-intuitive to invest in a frame with aggresive racing geometry only to put the stem "sit up and beg" way round.

Yeah I got it :smile:

Ohhh, that reminds me, I need to see if I have a couple-o-spacers and then get the steerer cutand the stem flipped before I tackle the rest of the build this weekend

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
What tool do I need to tighten this ?

5ec0e611-4d7a-8ef9.jpg

Top Bottom