The Bus Flash Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
When I was learning to drive years ago, I let a bus out, as the driver pulled away, he stuck his arm out of teh window and gave me a big thumbs up. Does that trump a flash?
Never had a flash. I usually get a thumbs up out of the window.
I recall a public info poster informing us that we should be good citizens and let the bus out, depicting a bus with a thumbs up hand extended by the driver. This would be a long time ago. Decades.

Rear light flashing, from buses and cars, is pretty common these days but I think it is a (relatively) recent innovation with the advent of cars having a hazard lights button.

MisterStan

Label Required
I recall a public info poster informing us that we should be good citizens and let the bus out, depicting a bus with a thumbs up hand extended by the driver. This would be a long time ago. Decades.

Rear light flashing, from buses and cars, is pretty common these days but I think it is a (relatively) recent innovation with the advent of cars having a hazard lights button.
Well it's not like there's any other use for indicators fitted to cars. Oh wait.....

snorri

Legendary Member
Edinburgh bus drivers are pretty appreciative.............................................................. Fife bus drivers however are a very different breed...
Aye, the Firth of Forth is not so very wide, but there's something more than salt in that water:thumbsup:

:biggrin:(smiley added lest anyone be offended:smile:.)

Top Bottom