The cult of 'ME'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was in Iceland

Stunning scenery and wee were sharing photos between the group

A Japanese couple did not have a single photo that did not have Them as the centre and the scenery simply the background

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
It's unbelievable how many people you see walking along glued to their phone, frantically tapping away. Go anywhere you can sit down such as a café and the endless beep of text message alerts drive you up the wall.

Worse still are the people who haven't
switched off keypad tones and type text messages... Grrrrrrrr

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I was in Iceland

Stunning scenery and wee were sharing photos between the group

A Japanese couple did not have a single photo that did not have Them as the centre and the scenery simply the background
What a waste. Been there twice now. Some utterly amazing scenery.

postman

Legendary Member
I was in Iceland---I know it's the same in Netto.I mean Netto,now had it been Walmart i could have understood it.Here we are together at the Deli counter,click.:whistle:

Levo-Lon

Guru
We live in a me,me ,me world.....

byegad

Legendary Member
It's all these no brainers hopers who are so 'alive' they need to continually reassure themselves that they're still breathing by posting all of their sad little none lives online!

Ironically I was actually commenting on something similar today. You can now (and probably have done for some time but I haven't been out of my home for nearly 10 months) turn your car into a wifi zone to increase your mytime and me'ness.... AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

I actually had to challenge a teenage girl in a shop in a service station today as she tried to force her way between my crutch and the shop shelf nearly knocking me over. There was no sorry or anything like that just a look of surprise that someone had said no to her!

Talking of which, food is served so internet time is over for today. Goodbye.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
We already know what we look like so no need to keep taking pics of ourselves
That's why I don't feature on many of the photos that I download from my camera after my forum rides ... The pictures are usually some combination of the scenery, the bikes, and the other people riding them! (If other people take pictures of me with their cameras, that is up to them.)

Top Bottom