The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
It was very very sad at prenton park.......:cry::cry::sad::sad:
Yes, I feel for my lyrical hero, Nigel Blackwell at this sad time.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
It was very very sad at prenton park.......:cry::cry::sad::sad:
Commiserations!! I used to work with a Tranmere fan who had a pathological hatred of Everton, he wasn't that keen on Liverpool but especially disliked the blues. I can understand Tranmere not liking EFC and LFC but wondered if there is one in particular that most of you dislike, and if so, why.....just wondering?

toeknee

Über Member
Can only speak for myself here, got no problem with efc, , supported them for a while in the 80s, inchy , psycho pat,Andy Gray. So have a soft spot for them, so because of this I have a rather strong dislike for Lfc, in particular the fans on the wirral, who have a shirt and a sky sports season ticket, and mouth off , us this. We this ,get a grip your a fan not a supporter, supporters go to the games, and try by any means to get a ticket. Got some fans in my road, and that's the closest they will ever get to anfield. Hope this helps......

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm glad I was walking a lake in Milton Keynes today rather than listening to Killie take a pasting off Hearts. If they'd not had a 15 point deduction we would be behind them now.

I can't see us surviving a playoff.

We've gone from League Cup winners to the brink of relegation in 18 months. We run the risk of becoming the Scottish Leeds/Portsmouth.

Dark times indeed.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Hats off to Sunderland for pulling off what was unthinkable just a few weeks ago when they looked doomed. It means my team Norwich are all but relegated but to be honest we deserve it. If we'd shown half the spirit and fight Sunderland have, we'd have been safe ages ago.

There's just the formality of defeat to Cheslki tomorrow and that will be that for us. Just not good enough, but at least we're not in debt anymore and hopefully can rebuild in the Championship with the guaranteed 6 points from ipswich to look forward to ^_^

The draw keeps it 'exciting'

Also guaranteed us (HCAFC) another years in the Premiership... :boxing:

an FA Cup Final ^_^

Europa League next year :becool:

(oh & beating Man U on Tuesday :eek:)

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Can only speak for myself here, got no problem with efc, , supported them for a while in the 80s, inchy , psycho pat,Andy Gray. So have a soft spot for them, so because of this I have a rather strong dislike for Lfc, in particular the fans on the wirral, who have a shirt and a sky sports season ticket, and mouth off , us this. We this ,get a grip your a fan not a supporter, supporters go to the games, and try by any means to get a ticket. Got some fans in my road, and that's the closest they will ever get to anfield. Hope this helps......

Thanks for that, my workmate said he particularly disliked EFC because Peter Johnson left Tranmere to become our chairman in the 90s.....why blame us for that, we didn't exactly like him? Know what you mean about LFC armchair fans....football is nothing more than a fashion accessory to them

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I just opened the BBC's football fixtures page and saw Liverpool were 3 - 0 up against Palace after 77 minutes. I thought I'd get a live stream up but by the time it was up and running, the score was 1 - 3. Amazing come back there! 3 - 3.

MarkF

Guru
Incredible game, at 0-3 Palace were lucky it was not 0-6, I was just telling my son that Palace needed to give their fans something, anything, when they scored. Liverpools defence just fell apart after that. Palace would have won with another 5 mins, mental.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Incredible game, at 0-3 Palace were lucky it was not 0-6, I was just telling my son that Palace needed to give their fans something, anything, when they scored. Liverpools defence just fell apart after that. Palace would have won with another 5 mins, mental.
You see things like that and you wonder what on earth are you doing trying to predict football scores! :wacko: For the record, I reckon I'd have predicted 1 - 3 for the game but, luckily, no player nominated Liverpool for the predictions gamesters.

Top Bottom