The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
lRuoT4F.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
spose better put these away then...

10247345_10152403835348028_5073435424959322716_n.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 3065245, member: 30090"]Man City still need to win both their games if we beat Newcastle, but yes the above maybe a but premature.[/QUOTE]

Oh indeed. It really is the old cliche of it's now Many City's to lose.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well we have Cardiff at their place and they have nothing to lose. PLUS we have chocked against a good few 'lower' side teams this season.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
[QUOTE 3065245, member: 30090"]Man City still need to win both their games if we beat Newcastle, but yes the above maybe a but premature.[/QUOTE]
Not entirely accurate. If Liverpool beat Newcastle, City need 4 points, i.e. a win and a draw to win the league, unless Liverpool beat Newcastle by 9 goals plus the number of goals by which City beat their opponents in the game they win.

City are favourites, but it is far from over, anything can happen; factors that might influence the outcome could be City complacency, alternatively the pressure getting to them, or even Villa or West Ham being so chilled out having survived they put in a master performance and beat City.

This season has been amazing so it how can anyone take anything for granted?

I bet the last £1.62 from my online betting account on a Liverpool win, and would have won 65p. So, now I have an empty account and aim to seek revenge by digging up @Crackle's lawn if it ever grows!
Have you already lost that 8 quid you won on Gilbert. They'll be doing defensive drills on my lawn next season.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
It's entirely possible that Liverpool will knock 9 past Newcastle. The defending I've witnessed at SJP this season has ranged from abject to chronic.
Maybe true, but they need 11 if City win one game by a single goal and draw the other.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I checked the odds last night, City 1/14, Liverpool 8/1 and Chelsea 300/1.......think I'll have a tenner on Chelsea, you just never know:thumbsup:
Brings to mind that story about when England were pretty much dead in the water at Headingley and a couple of the Aussies noticed the running news board quoting odds against England of 500/1 and thinking, well, a two horse race is a two horse race, and at those odds, on the basic principle that 'yer never know...' they each put £50 on England to win.
(Incidentally, out of curiosity I just went to check, and the odds are now ranging from 175-200/1, so I guess a reasonable number of people must have been thinking along those lines.)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
What are the chances of Norwich beating Arsenal... and, if they do, beating them well enough to counter a 13 goal deficit should Sunderland lose to West Brom and Swansea after their heroics against Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd... dafter things have happened before!

U

User482

West Ham's aggregate score against City this season is 1-12. Liverpool fans should place their faith elsewhere...

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
The draw keeps it 'exciting'

Also guaranteed us (HCAFC) another years in the Premiership... :boxing:

an FA Cup Final ^_^

Europa League next year :becool:

(oh & beating Man U on Tuesday :eek:)

I've just seen our starting line up ...

Hull City Starting XI: Jakupovic, Rosenior, Figueroa, Bruce, Davies, Meyler, Koren, Boyd, Quinn, Elmohamady, Long...

Eldin Jakupovic is making his #BPL debut at Old Trafford tonight ...

My faith & prediction* may be tested tonight ..

Top Bottom