The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Accrington Stanley's game is off

Official diagram of problem

B67ybpsCEAAl607.png

Crikey! yeah, Hull next week, what a muppet,
View attachment 76444
So that's an even harder game than I thought!!! :scratch:
Six points for us in the next 2 games then. ;)

solitaire

Über Member
Typical OG by Noble

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm about done with Killie so I'm holding open auditions for a new side to support. Current front runners are Norwich and Colchester, but I'm open to any suggestions from the football fans of the CC Collective.

My loyalties may well have returned tomorrow, but I'm not sure. We have been so shite for so long I'm not sure I can bear it any more. Poking myself in the eye with a fork would be preferable to watching the efforts we put out these days.

solitaire

Über Member
I nominate Derby
doing ok ish at the minute, not the finished article but on the rise and McLaren doing a good job, possible PL team next season

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm about done with Killie so I'm holding open auditions for a new side to support. Current front runners are Norwich and Colchester, but I'm open to any suggestions from the football fans of the CC Collective.

My loyalties may well have returned tomorrow, but I'm not sure. We have been so shite for so long I'm not sure I can bear it any more. Poking myself in the eye with a fork would be preferable to watching the efforts we put out these days.

Bournemouth.

I heard there's a relatively new club looking for supporters, goes by the name of Rangers.

Top Bottom