The Fridays tour - Normandy 15th-22nd June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
'Poor performances'? Oooh get you, Mr Cowell.

Now, I'm sure you all have lovely singing voices and I'll be the only tone-deaf one there. However, should alcohol and other factors leave your vocal stylings lacking, I wish to be prepared.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
2461690 said:
Is this not your normal preference?
Some of my taste may sound excruciating to others. Some of yours, and everyone else's might well be excruciating to me. Each to their own.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Mice says piano is out of tune and some of the keys don't work. And she should know as she is here to add to our intellectual heft. And converse with Johnny Foreigner.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Mice says piano is out of tune and some of the keys don't work. And she should know as she is here to add to our intellectual heft. And converse with Johnny Foreigner.
So we're limited to Cage, then. Bugger.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Beer as always is Johnny Foreigner Yellow Fizzy Muck. Not at all that on which An Empire was built. Seems to have the desired effect though. The Red Falling Over Juice turns your teeth pink but is only E2 per litre and has the same effect. Champers ditto but I dislike this Symbol Of Rampant Wealth. We could tell you how good the cycling is here but you will not believe us.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Please report on their respective performances tomorrow.

Shall we award points?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Beer as always is Johnny Foreigner Yellow Fizzy Muck. Not at all that on which An Empire was built. Seems to have the desired effect though. The Red Falling Over Juice turns your teeth pink but is only E2 per litre and has the same effect. Champers ditto but I dislike this Symbol Of Rampant Wealth. We could tell you how good the cycling is here but you will not believe us.
Pelforth Brune. Lots of places stock it., Brown as a brown thing. Though somewhat strong in alcohol.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Mais la boisson locale est le cidre. Comment est le cidre? C'est un jus de pomme doux avec un petit peu de vie, comme buvent les enfants, ou c'est un grand animal brut qui peut se faire sur la terre dans un instant?

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Fortified by yesterday's oysters, and no doubt with a song in his heart, Dellzeqq has led Gordon off on a wild escapade with the intention of scoping out 100 miles of the hilly west coast before the forecast heavy rain arrives. The remaining three are not lazing around after getting up late and having a leisurely breakfast and saying how nice this is when The Headmaster is away. There has been quite a lot of planning under the watchful eye of the Grizzled Tough Old Gnarly MileMuncher left in charge. Mice seems to wear the responsibility lightly.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Mais la boisson locale est le cidre. Comment est le cidre? C'est un jus de pomme doux avec un petit peu de vie, comme buvent les enfants, ou c'est un grand animal brut qui peut se faire sur la terre dans un instant?
Le cidre normande? C'est la pisse d'une Anglaise. Le cidre de Bretagne c'est formidable et il est un produit de loin supérieur. Loin supérieur. Sans doute. Je préfère la bière, mais en Normande je bois calvados avec brio! Santé!

Top Bottom