The I bags her thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Auntie Helen said:
If I were going to bag a woman it'd be someone like Catherine Zeta Jones - the curvy, womanly type. Can't bear Keira Knightley.

YAH! Auntie H has mixed up the thread even more. A straight woman posting in it!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: Edit: Well, she already had on page 2 but.... never mind. :ohmy:

Oh and agreed btw.

snapper_37

Sh4rkyBloke said:
That's a good job as she's now mine. Bags! :biggrin:

Feel free. :biggrin:

snapper_37

Sh4rkyBloke said:
That's a good job as she's now mine. Bags! :biggrin:

EDIT: Actually, having checked out some Google images... I'm not so sure. Can I just have a bag for her head instead? :biggrin:

Too late. She's all yours.
:ohmy:

bryce

Greedo said:
Can't believe in a forum mainly of men a thread about woman has less posts than the Dishy Men thread!!!!! :biggrin::ohmy:

Glad to see this thread is edging slightly ahead in views though (2,250 plays 2,100)..! Does that mean that 48% of us are female or that a lot of us like looking at blokes? Hm......

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
If you don't fancy Kiera Nightly, how about Tess Daily :biggrin:
TessDalyYOU_468x700.jpg

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Keira's gorgeous! And sheson this months sky mag!

Okay, ive decieded to drop Miss Anderson now, for, and am sure she isnt taken, Rachel Stevens! Mine mine mine i tell thee!

rachelstevens_27209.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
redjedi said:
:ohmy: I had no idea Arch was a lesbian :tongue:

no... although the luck I have with men, maybe I'd stand a better chance....

I'm interested though - I was watching the Sex Education thing on C4 last night, and there was a bit about women who spend a fortune on their appearance (manicure, tanning, surgery etc) and they all looked awful to me. I mean, obviously, I don't fancy women, but I can see the attractiveness of say Jenny Agutter, or Felicity Kendal, but not the airbrushed pnuematic type. Do you guys really like that? Or do you like that to look at, but prefer 'reality' in relationships...

Top Bottom