The I bags her thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Arch said:
no... although the luck I have with men, maybe I'd stand a better chance....

I'm interested though - I was watching the Sex Education thing on C4 last night, and there was a bit about women who spend a fortune on their appearance (manicure, tanning, surgery etc) and they all looked awful to me. I mean, obviously, I don't fancy women, but I can see the attractiveness of say Jenny Agutter, or Felicity Kendal, but not the airbrushed pnuematic type. Do you guys really like that? Or do you like that to look at, but prefer 'reality' in relationships...

Errm, it's a case of coming down to earth with a big bump :tongue:

Seriously, I know what you're saying Arch and if the missus would let me, I would post a lovely pic of her. I wouldn't swap her for anything. :blush:

Unless Shilpa is free of course ....... :ohmy:

I also like

JodieFoster-1-300.jpg

BAGGED!!! I wouldn't say Jodie was the airbrushed sort?

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Rigid Raider said:
Ooooh! That corset! Sexiest garment a woman can wear.

And the most uncomfortable I bet. Blimey, I couldn't get my forearm into that. :tongue:

Rigid Raider said:
Since most posters on this thread are clearly living in fantasy land, may I add my own fantasy, who I thought was rather horny in the film?

If we're allowed fantasy women, how about the girl off Leekspin.com?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well, I don't thinks she's bagged, so it's got to be the young Helen Mirren for me (As Jenny Agutter has already been taken... There's always Jodie Foster though...)
Nope, deffo Helen Mirren.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Arch said:
I can see the attractiveness of say Jenny Agutter, or Felicity Kendal, but not the airbrushed pnuematic type. Do you guys really like that? Or do you like that to look at, but prefer 'reality' in relationships...
I like real women with all their 'imperfections' that's what make them beautiful.

Top Bottom