The I bags her thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
ianrauk said:
:sad: very good

jessica_alba_2.jpg

Is it my imagination or is the operation scar where the silicone went in visible on the RH one (from where we are looking)? Euuugh!

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
punkypossum said:
So did I!!!! :smile: Bloody hell puddle - anything else I should know about???

Keep me informed PP :sad:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Whilst I find the premise of this thread a bit...disturbing, I have to admit to a degree of boyish infatuation for Jennifer Carpenter, who plays Debra Morgan in Dexter;

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Can't believe in a forum mainly of men a thread about woman has less posts than the Dishy Men thread!!!!! :biggrin::ohmy:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Greedo said:
Can't believe in a forum mainly of men a thread about woman has less posts than the Dishy Men thread!!!!! :biggrin::ohmy:
...and one of the most prolific posters on the dishy men thread is a lesbian.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
This is getting confusing. Mind you if somebody claims to have bought Lola by The Kinks as their first single, we could probably unify both threads.

Aperitif

Meme bar
A lol

Aperitif said:
:biggrin: I chose the most modest picture in order to promote her sunny disposition, otherwise I would have offered something like this:

salma_hayek1.jpg

She's requisitioned a couple of Viking boats to hold her in/up!

redjedi

Über Member
Auntie Helen said:

:ohmy: I had no idea Arch was a lesbian :biggrin:

(and I only looked in there to see what my competition was.....nothing to worry about so far :biggrin: )

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Auntie Helen said:

It's a sign of being happy in one's sexuality and the ability to appreciate a few nice looking men. Ok, well apart from Steven Segal .... I'm not sure what happened there, ahem. :biggrin: :ohmy: :biggrin: I could pick more but then I would get very worried!!!!

Auntie H - why don't you 'bag' one in this thread? Go on - I dare you :biggrin:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
If I were going to bag a woman it'd be someone like Catherine Zeta Jones - the curvy, womanly type. Can't bear Keira Knightley.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Auntie Helen said:
If I were going to bag a woman it'd be someone like Catherine Zeta Jones - the curvy, womanly type. Can't bear Keira Knightley.
That's a good job as she's now mine. Bags! :biggrin:

EDIT: Actually, having checked out some Google images... I'm not so sure. Can I just have a bag for her head instead? :biggrin:

Top Bottom