The I bags her thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
ianrauk said:
:sad: very good

jessica_alba_2.jpg

Is it my imagination or is the operation scar where the silicone went in visible on the RH one (from where we are looking)? Euuugh!

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
punkypossum said:
So did I!!!! :smile: Bloody hell puddle - anything else I should know about???

Keep me informed PP :sad:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Whilst I find the premise of this thread a bit...disturbing, I have to admit to a degree of boyish infatuation for Jennifer Carpenter, who plays Debra Morgan in Dexter;

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Can't believe in a forum mainly of men a thread about woman has less posts than the Dishy Men thread!!!!! :biggrin::ohmy:

A lol

Aperitif said:
:biggrin: I chose the most modest picture in order to promote her sunny disposition, otherwise I would have offered something like this:

salma_hayek1.jpg

She's requisitioned a couple of Viking boats to hold her in/up!

redjedi

Über Member
Auntie Helen said:
...and one of the most prolific posters on the dishy men thread is a lesbian.

:ohmy: I had no idea Arch was a lesbian :biggrin:

(and I only looked in there to see what my competition was.....nothing to worry about so far :biggrin: )

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Auntie Helen said:
...and one of the most prolific posters on the dishy men thread is a lesbian.

It's a sign of being happy in one's sexuality and the ability to appreciate a few nice looking men. Ok, well apart from Steven Segal .... I'm not sure what happened there, ahem. :biggrin: :ohmy: :biggrin: I could pick more but then I would get very worried!!!!

Auntie H - why don't you 'bag' one in this thread? Go on - I dare you :biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Auntie Helen said:
If I were going to bag a woman it'd be someone like Catherine Zeta Jones - the curvy, womanly type. Can't bear Keira Knightley.
That's a good job as she's now mine. Bags! :biggrin:

EDIT: Actually, having checked out some Google images... I'm not so sure. Can I just have a bag for her head instead? :biggrin:

Top Bottom