The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Really? I thought you hated it.

Does the Rolls come with loops at the back yet?
I didn't like the Fabric at first, but then doing a century on a new saddle on only the second time out was probably not a good plan!

The Rolls doesn't have loops - that would spoil it's good looks!

Back on topic, who's out this weekend to nail June's century?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I didn't like the Fabric at first, but then doing a century on a new saddle on only the second time out was probably not a good plan!

The Rolls doesn't have loops - that would spoil it's good looks!

Back on topic, who's out this weekend to nail June's century?

I'm hoping to get out on Saturday

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Did mine yesterday.
Rough diamond audax. Scenic route from Tewkesbury through countless pretty villages to Worcester then on up towards Ludlow. Food at Burford Garden Center . diagonally down to Talybont on usk for more food then turn for the Severn Bridge and back up through the Severn Vale via Littleton , Berkley, Slimbridge to Gloucester and on back to Tewkesbury.

Total about 185 miles . Only 2 real climbs ,the one between Usk and Chepstow was a bit of a drag that late in the ride but its not steep.

Great day out Got back in the early hours and slept in the car for a couple of hours woke feeling surprisingly refreshed then got home in time for breakfast.^_^

PS Brooks B17 standard ,no undercarriage problems at all.

Last edited:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Did mine yesterday.
Rough diamond audax. Scenic route from Tewkesbury through countless pretty villages to Worcester then on up towards Ludlow. Food at Burford Garden Center . diagonally down to Talybont on usk for more food then turn for the Severn Bridge and back up through the Severn Vale via Littleton , Berkley, Slimbridge to Gloucester and on back to Tewkesbury.

Total about 185 miles . Only 2 real climbs ,the one between Usk and Chepstow was a bit of a drag that late in the ride but its not steep.

Great day out Got back in the early hours and slept in the car for a couple of hours woke feeling surprisingly refreshed then got home in time for breakfast.^_^

PS Brooks B17 standard ,no undercarriage problems at all.
Wow! I can only dream of doing that kind of distance at the moment. :notworthy:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
How's the knee Phil? Still niggling?

Hopefully not but early days this month if so :okay:
It's getting better and I've been playing around with the set up of both bikes which has helped a lot. I'm quite surprised at how much difference a couple of mm in height & reach is making. My next attempt will have to be later in the month as I'm busy this weekend and in the Lakes next, so I'm hoping the weather will play nicely.:sun:

Top Bottom