The today's weather where you are thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
PXL_20230513_124358104.jpg
Beautiful weather over the border in Sussex at the weekend. Perfect timing for magnifiect Azelias and Rhododendrons. Er, i think that's what they are!
PXL_20230513_131321335.jpg

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
View attachment 689775 Beautiful weather over the border in Sussex at the weekend. Perfect timing for magnifiect Azelias and Rhododendrons. Er, i think that's what they are!
View attachment 689776

Nice pic's.

Lovely day here in SE Lakes.

Slick

Guru
Roasting hot and the roads are choked in places with tourists who are not used to driving on skinny, twisty country lanes.

Good job they bring money into the county or there would be no forgiving them.

Lol, same all over isn't it. If we could just devise a way to encourage the tourists to just send us their cash, life would be so much easier. :okay:

Today it is cold.

Sun has disappeared.

Back to normal in SE Lakes?
Sunny here in Furness, (booked the right week for hols for once) but we can see the clouds to the east.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
so what happened to the hell-fire, death and damnation thunderstorms we were supposed to get at the weekend? Weather man was promising us huge hailstones and a month's worth of rain in 6 minutes. We got a few gentle showers....

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
so what happened to the hell-fire, death and damnation thunderstorms we were supposed to get at the weekend? Weather man was promising us huge hailstones and a month's worth of rain in 6 minutes. We got a few gentle showers....

We had nothing here either

Although, it's bound to happen today, as I brought the bike to work:rolleyes:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
A few drops Sat evening. Some light rain Sunday evening. Still had a bbq for family and ate outside, though we sat in a gazebo.

Garden still dry and cracked.
Some trees were starting to wilt, i think they need far more rain. Maybe later today...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm quite happy we've had a few days of heavy showers! I was beginning to get whiffs of decomposition. Let's hope that rain has washed the sources of such smells, one often experiences in Johnny foreigner lands, away! 🧐

Last edited:
Top Bottom