Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
No we don't want to employ you, you are a lazy g*t.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You learned how to chase it.

You learned how to pick it up.

You learned how to bring it back.

FFS, why don't you learn how to let go of it when your mistress tries to throw it for you again! :laugh:

You will believe a dog can fly.jpg

(At one point she was swinging the dog around about 2 feet off the ground!)

fimm

Veteran
Will you turn the sound on that damn thing DOWN!

(To the parent of a child who was playing a game with an irritating jingly tune on a tablet. We were on a bus from Glasgow to Edinburgh. I could see a few passengers looking around but I think no one was quite irritated enough to actually say something.)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
No, thats what I'd like to say, but can't...

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Interesting as all these talking heads on the telly are about the EU, in reality, all we can do is wait and see what will happen.
I know you have to fill programmes on the telly, but, purleeeeese!!

Reactions: gbb

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

Where to ?

No, thats what I'd like to say, but can't...

Oh, me too.

I so long to say that. I just don't want to have to live on baked beans until I am 55 otherwise I would. I am seriously considering part time though.
I did say it ...

As a result, I have been living 'on baked beans' (i.e. frugally) ever since. I spent my savings, cashed in my life insurance policy and spent that, spent two lots of compensation for the crappy endowment mortgage that I had been persuaded to take on with promises of great things in the future, worked my way through the inheritances from my late parents and am now on a third from a mate who didn't even last long enough to draw his pension. I then had to sell my house to clear my debts so I will be renting for the rest of my life. No prospect of ever working again, except in minimum wage jobs ...

The good news is that my private pension started in January. The bad news is that it is less than £50/month and I bet it drops next year after Brexit! The appalling news is that it is still 5.5 years to my state pension.

Apart from that, it was a good decision! :laugh:

Hang on in there, if you can ... :okay:

simon.r

Person
You're obviously not a competent driver, so why on earth do you make life harder for yourself by sticking a huge sat-nav in the middle of your windscreen and then dangling things from it so your forward vision is massively restricted?

gbb

Legendary Member
What I did say...
'The machine was down for 8 hours because they didn't tell me it was still playing up...8 hours lost when I could easily have been trying to rectify the problem. Plus the night shift production lost on it as well. We need a proper reporting procedure, ive been saying it for a couple years now'
What I'd like to have said...
'Tosse*, the useless git just doesn't want to operate 2 machines, never does. Any chance he gets, any, he'll turn one off. If you pay minimum wage and employ just about anyone who walks in through the door, then leave them to it on the shop floor...you get exactly what you deserve, the management here is almost non existant. 15 years ive worked in this industry...nearly 40 years in the food industry...things are as bad now as theyve ever been, completely out of control, lowest wages, lowest quality workers and a non existent management who try to control everything from the offices via paperwork and tickboxes and a compliance team. How in gods name we make money, I'll never know.

Top Bottom