Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
I bet they can see that VPL from Pluto!

classic33

Leg End Member
If I had t*ts then you'd have got on them!!

Seriously though, I was trying to think what my reply would be in the 3 word thread and the 'Post a lie' thread, and my parents were waffling on about.... Whatever it was...... And asking me stupid questions about things, thereby putting me off! :blush:
Multi-tasking fail!!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I would like to say "Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3" through my new microphone, route it through my music software. and be able to route that through my amp and/or headphones and be able to hear it! Something has happened since I last switched on the PC in the 'studio' and I can't hear a thing!

"BANG!!" (I shouted that out to check that my hearing itself is still working - it is, just!)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I would like to say "Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3" through my new microphone, route it through my music software. and be able to route that through my amp and/or headphones and be able to hear it! Something has happened since I last switched on the PC in the 'studio' and I can't hear a thing!

"BANG!!" (I shouted that out to check that my hearing itself is still working - it is, just!)
Has the computer 'recognised' the 'new device'

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I try to be polite to them, but sometimes they make it almost impossible!

I'd had a stressful day at work and was just starting to unwind. The phone rang. Number withheld. Ignore. It rang again. Ignore. Again. Ignore. Again. Ok, answer the call and tell them to stop ringing ...

Cold caller: Good evening, I would just like to tell you about our new range of ...

ColinJ: Sorry, I'm not interested.

Cold caller: But we can do a very good deal on ...

ColinJ: I'm not interested.

Cold caller: It's the best deal that ...

ColinJ: I-AM-NOT-INTERESTED!

Cold caller: I am authorised to offer a time-limited deal whi ...

ColinJ: Ok, I am going to escalate my response to DEAF TWAT 2 - GO AWAY!!!

Cold caller: Are you aware that ...

ColinJ: Ok, we have now reached DEAF TWAT 1 - LEARN TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND GO AWAY, YOU TOTAL MORON!!!

I hang up. The phone rings again immediately from a withheld number. I ignore it ... :cursing:

I am more inclined to go along with them if i have the time, keep them talking for as long as i feel i need to then tell them it's much to to expensive, Or keep them talking then ask if they want to speak to my mummy, all sorts of ways to wind them up.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Women wear underwear, just like men. If you can see where it stops that just means you're ogling their arse.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I bet they can see that VPL from Pluto!

THAT sounds like the sort of comment I would love to make to people, well done, even if it wasn't said!! :laugh::okay:

Women wear underwear, just like men. If you can see where it stops that just means you're ogling their arse.

Not if you innadvertantly get an eyeful of it! :laugh:

To be fair, I don't mind VPLs', but some can definitely look quite ridiculous, even on men!

Top Bottom