Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, ERICA! WRITE SOME BLOODY SENTENCES WITH VERBS IN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
You know that sandwich you've taken out of the fridge to have for your lunch? It's four days out of date. I hope you've taken it with you to throw in the bin.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Please, for the love of everything that is holy, close your mouth when you are eating. I have spent time with camels who eat more quietly than you do. I have discussed this with you and you eat like a human for at least 2 mouthfuls afterwards but then we are back to eating like an animal. you make me want to throw up.
I have taken to putting on headphones and eating at a different time so that I don't heave.

rvw

Guru
When I have spent the evening holding my mother's hand (oh, and fishing her dentures out of a bag of vomit-stained tissues and cleaning them up - eugh!) and talking to paramedics and seeing her off in the ambulance to hospital, and have been told by said paramedics that I'll probably get a phone call at 2am to collect her again, and have rung you (her other daughter) up to update you - at 11.20pm, after all that lot, I really don't want to hear (a) how much better you'd look after her if she had moved near you, rather than near me, nor (b) how nice your new car is. I want to sleep. Surely somewhere in between "sorry - I need to pay the taxi" and "sorry - just trying to find my door keys" and similar you might just think of ringing off? Apparently not.

[It turns out to have been a mild infection, which caused dehydration, which caused confusion - all sorted by an overnight stay and two bags of saline drip. So no early hours call out and not life-threatening. And the NHS were, as ever, marvellous, though in a marginally shambolic way.]

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
Listen love, don't even start to correct my usage of a word. I am very sodding sorry that I said Policy and not Procedure. You may also recall you dopey a***nugget, I am the FM and therefore do not read the Sales Procedures Manual as it is not exactly my department. Now go away as I cannot even be bothered to look at you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom