Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Plums? These look and taste more like large cherrys. :scratch:
20230605_215114.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I know you are older than me and are disabled, but you know what? I wouldn't say no. ☺️

After having spent a weekend on holiday with a swimming pool that is family oriented and has slides etc, Its not a good look when I am standing below you in a line for a slide with your high legged cut bathing suit, I can see the shape of your derrière with only a thin piece of material protecting your modesty. Yes it’s stylish but it’s not the right place to wear such a thing when there are kids around!!!

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
After having spent a weekend on holiday with a swimming pool that is family oriented and has slides etc, Its not a good look when I am standing below you in a line for a slide with your high legged cut bathing suit, I can see the shape of your derrière with only a thin piece of material protecting your modesty. Yes it’s stylish but it’s not the right place to wear such a thing when there are kids around!!!

Won’t somebody think of the children!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Yeah we have mentioned this to @Rocky before, but he pays no attention. 😆

Alex321

Veteran
The law of stopping at a red light applies to you too you plebs!
To the police officers in the police van which as you may have guessed, jumped a very clear red light yesterday. I was right behind them keeping up and had no problem whatsoever stopping for said light.

It doesn't apply to them if the following applies :

when a vehicle is being used for fire brigade, ambulance, bomb or explosive disposal, national blood service or police purposes and the observance of the prohibition conveyed by the red signal in accordance with sub-paragraph (a) would be likely to hinder the use of that vehicle for the purpose for which it is being used, then sub-paragraph (a) shall not apply to the vehicle, and the red signal shall convey the prohibition that that vehicle shall not proceed beyond the stop line in a manner or at a time likely to endanger any person or to cause the driver of any vehicle proceeding in accordance with the indications of light signals operating in association with the signals displaying the red signal to change its speed or course in order to avoid an accident;

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2002/3113/regulation/36/made

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
It doesn't apply to them if the following applies :

when a vehicle is being used for fire brigade, ambulance, bomb or explosive disposal, national blood service or police purposes and the observance of the prohibition conveyed by the red signal in accordance with sub-paragraph (a) would be likely to hinder the use of that vehicle for the purpose for which it is being used, then sub-paragraph (a) shall not apply to the vehicle, and the red signal shall convey the prohibition that that vehicle shall not proceed beyond the stop line in a manner or at a time likely to endanger any person or to cause the driver of any vehicle proceeding in accordance with the indications of light signals operating in association with the signals displaying the red signal to change its speed or course in order to avoid an accident;

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2002/3113/regulation/36/made

Trust me, none of that applied in this case. This was a simple act of blatantly jumping a red light because they know no one's going to pull them on it.

Top Bottom