Tour De France 2021 with spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Ballerini is pulling the break. Does that mean that DQS aren't going to chase for a Cav sprint?
They are probably ambivalent on sprint or not. matthews and colbrelli are in the peloton with Cav, BEX & ISN have no-one in the break so let them pull for matthews and greipel and if it comes together Cav will go for it. If not let ballerini have a dart for it. DQT Know they will have a sprint on final stage anyway to go for 35 and seal green for Cav

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yep, the peloton are having a day off now with riders from different teams chewing the cud.

Bit like the stroll into the Champs on Sunday. I'll mow the grass!

yello

I suspect the green jersey is more important (to DQS) than the record. My guess is that they'll make sure they do enough to keep it and anything extra will be a bonus. In real terms perhaps that means don't expect Cavendish to win today, just to make sure he maintains the points gap... and finishing 2nd, 3rd, whatever may well be enough.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Cutoff today was 25'56" Peloton arrived at 20'50" A closer run thing than Cav's arrival after the Tourmalet!

Could have been a laugh with just 18 riders trundling around Paris. ;) (Yes, I know ...)

JBGooner

Über Member
What's with
jkPkTR28VRsqiNG7Nq6fV-970-80.jpg.webp

and the zipping lips gesture by Mohoric?

Extraordinarily stupid (or arrogant) gesture given the history of omerta in pro cycling.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Is anyone else really dismayed about this whole Bahrain Victorious thing? I feel like it's totally put a dampener on a fantastic tour. I hoped that those drug-raid days were behind cycling now and Mahoric's horrible gesture yesterday made me really annoyed.

Top Bottom