Tour of Britain 2014...on my doorstep (may contain SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tour of Wales and Southern England more like

the_mikey

Legendary Member
They'll whizz past my house - tempting though it is to just watch from the garden, it might be better to go to somewhere like Nailsworth to watch them going uphill.
Might depend on the weather.
Where are you planning on watching from? (Bring your deckchair here if you like!)

Or wait just on the bend on the descent into Wotton-under-edge, just beware of flying cyclists :hyper:

jasonmccullum

Über Member
Happy Days. the Camberley to Brighton stage on 13th Sept. starts 50 meters from my house

woo hoo

BigAl68

Über Member
I can't wait. Still not sure where to watch the Worcester to Bristol leg, probably somewhere around Bridge Valley Road. The on the Friday it's leaving Bath so that will be less than a few miles from the front door.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Bit of a shame they haven't included some Cumbrian or Scottish mountains to liven things up,

Tour of Britain? There's nothing north of London for those of us who live on the east side of the country and nothing north of Liverpool at all.

Tour of Wales and Southern England more like

Is this the tour of roman Britain? I see Caledonia has been left out totally.

Four times inside 2 pages - impressive consistency; unimpressive reading. Where's @Marmion when you need him, to claim that it's an English conspiracy to support the Better Together campaign?

Four times inside 2 pages - impressive consistency; unimpressive reading. Where's @Marmion when you need him, to claim that it's an English conspiracy to support the Better Together campaign?

Nah, as always, I only call a conspiracy when there is one.
If it was a Better Together campaign they'd have held all the stages in Scotland and told us how good we do from being part of the Union.

I'm glad it wasn't just me who noticed.

So do you think it's okay for the Tour of "Britain" to miss out a huge part of the country again?

Top Bottom