United Kingdom of Scotland and Northen Ireland?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Burra, how wonderful! You really cop the weather coming in off the Atlantic there. My place is up near Voe, which is quite remote, yet still quite busy due to tourism and the oil industry a bit further North. I'll stick with Mainland when I go beck as the healthcare is pretty good, if you can get yourself there, and the missus needs regular attention as she has MS.

Yeah, I know. :okay:

It'll be a painful experience, but I'm consoling myself with the thought, that it'll be a character-building experience . . . . . . . and that I'll get a race T-shirt afterwards, which will display to others, that I'm a (ahem) finely-tuned endurance athlete. ^_^
I appear to have entered a running event thingy* later this year; from the pre-event blurb these runner sorts do seem to like their medals and t-shirts and "goodie bags" - I shall graciously decline, or graciously accept and then ungraciously lob them in the nearest bin.

I have no need to build any more character tho ;)

* My training so far has been on par with my audax training when I used to do that - do a few miles and think "yep, I'll be fine. Just multiply that by "x", how hard can it be?"

Top Bottom