Unshopping: you went to buy an item and returned with something quite different.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
tis quite amazing the affect my family have had on me. :banghead: my mother is spend spend spend...:wacko: me I prefer to save save save.:angel: I hate, loath and detest shopping, my OH despairs each and every time he HAS to take me shopping because he knows exactly how bad it will be... he usually just :surrender: and doesn't take me...
I am even quite good at only having 3 bikes each in this household!
:wub: I'm in love :smooch:

Keith Oates

Janner
I once went to get an new head light lamp for my Ford Cortina (a while ago) and came back with a new Grenada !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
While walking my dog we went past 'the new houses' in the village. A man was busy screwing a plate to the front of his house. 'Morning.' I offered cheerfully. As he stepped away and replied 'Morning, lovely day.' I could see the sign he had attached. 'The New Clock' it said.
'That's an unusual house name.'
'Yep, we moved in yesterday, we named the house after what we actually went up the town to buy that day...'

stephec

Legendary Member
Many, many years ago my father was sent out shopping, armed with a list of foods and other sundry items as compilied by my mother.

Came back with a boat.

That reminds me of a guy I did some work with a few years ago, he came home with a double axled six berth caravan.

Top Bottom