Very fussy about my new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

brand

Cycling drunk? What an @sshole.

Actually I have apple juice........the sort that isn't one of your 5 day! Thank you Big Nick for not jumping to conclusions like shyster. Sometimes I see cars on the way home and I assume they have had more than me so I get off the road!!
But should I be riding in the 1st place? Well it turns Out sazzaa (are you Timmy Coopers son?) You can't stop a break dancer cycling... there is no law against Epileptics cycling and you can't even take my licence of me as I lost that 25 years ago. So rant and rage as much as you want to all your dinner party friends!!!

OP
OP
B

brand

How dare you I would never drink crap like that. AND I make 30-40 gallons of cider/perry every year........ 6.5 demijohns on Sloe Gin.........after removing the gin I refill with cider for Sloe cider. And last year for the first time 4 gallons of elderberry wine. I HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FRIENDS. Pub time.

sazzaa

Actually I have apple juice........the sort that isn't one of your 5 day! Thank you Big Nick for not jumping to conclusions like shyster. Sometimes I see cars on the way home and I assume they have had more than me so I get off the road!!
But should I be riding in the 1st place? Well it turns Out sazzaa (are you Timmy Coopers son?) You can't stop a break dancer cycling... there is no law against Epileptics cycling and you can't even take my licence of me as I lost that 25 years ago. So rant and rage as much as you want to all your dinner party friends!!!
You sound like a proper bellend.

vickster

Legendary Member
Actually I have apple juice........the sort that isn't one of your five a day. You can't stop a break dancer cycling... there is no law against Epileptics cycling!!!

No but there are several against cycling while drunk ;)

http://www.ctc.org.uk/sites/default/files/file_public/cycling-under-influencebrf.pdf

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
... there is no law against Epileptics cycling and you can't even take my licence of me as I lost that 25 years ago.

Unlike yourself and others who have lost their licence. In the UK if you suffer from epilepsy and your seizures are controlled (for over a year), or meet specific criteria, you can hold a driving licence.
Cycling also provides epilepsy sufferers with exercise. Both very good things. Exercise has been proven to reduce stress and seizures as such it is recomended.

To attempt to justify placing your own life at risk and endangering others by cycling under the influence by using a medical disorder is nothing less than distasteful. You should be ashamed of such comparisons.

Last edited:
Gosh it's all gone a bit po faced this, I'm quite relaxed about cycling and drinking. Put people in danger, I guess but mostly it's yourself, I mean I potentially put people in danger with a lot of things I do. For instance if I lit a candle just as the dog farted and set the house on fire, I'm endangering all the fireman that come to put it out.

OP
OP
B

brand

In the UK if you suffer from epilepsy and your seizures are controlled (for over a year), or meet specific criteria, you can hold a driving licence.
yeah thats not going to happen soon. Hopefully not it would ruin my environmentalist credentials! Nor would I be able to afford to buy beer!

Exercise has been proven to reduce stress and seizures as such it is recomended.
Lots of things reduce stress....beer...cider...elderberry wine....Sloe Gin and nothing destroys stress like Sloe Cider!!!
using a medical disorder is nothipng less than distasteful. You should be ashamed of such comparisons.
I know I disgust myself.... bad boy!! :evil:

Last edited:
Top Bottom