Very fussy about my new bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

brand

That's a fair backpeddle there.
Fair as in reasonable? I suspect an oxymoron!
In what way? I have not changed anything I have said, in anyway.
How is it in your Scotland still drinking and eating yourselves to death?

Last edited:

Crankarm

Guru
OP
OP
B

brand

I wouldn't waste my time or money unless I was a post man …………….. but even then.

This however is beautiful, almost perfection,
http://www.shandcycles.com/frames/allroad-plus/stoater-plus-gallery/
Not the bike the trailer. Tempted to bid at last moment if cheap and cycle down for the trailer and sell you the bike for the price of the winning bid!!!!!
Locked at Shand and noted disc brakes on non suspension forks something Thorn won't even consider. I had a good idea of taking my Thorn Raven Enduro to them and swapping everything on to one of there tourer But really just a...mountain bike again. So unless I get a good price for the thorn I will take the Raven to them basically put everything on a Nomad or other tourer except the suspension. So will have a frame, front suspension and wheel with disc brake to sell. Have Rolhoff equipped tourer no suspension dynamo light....... oh bollocks this is hard work!:wacko:
What I really want is to borrow one for a month and see if I actually like it more than the Enduro.

OP
OP
B

brand

Giving up on selling my Thorn will keep it till I get a cheap second hand Rohloff tourer and might sell it then. I might take a few years but I will get it at the right price eventually.

Brandane

Legendary Member
How is it in your Scotland still drinking and eating yourselves to death?

Ach well, there goes any sympathy I might have had for your strange points of view so far expressed on this forum. Plenty of Scots on here; so anyone else you want to insult?
Psssst; wanna buy a few Rohloffs, going cheap? :boxing:

OP
OP
B

brand

Ach well, there goes any sympathy I might have had for your strange points of view so far expressed on this forum. Plenty of Scots on here; so anyone else you want to insult?
Psssst; wanna buy a few Rohloffs, going cheap? :boxing:
Hi I like the boxer...quite the hard man. :banghead: . No I am not really interested in stolen goods, are you? I hope you don't think I asked that because your are from Scotland because I most certainly did not.

OP
OP
B

brand

Giving up on selling my Thorn will keep it till I get a cheap second hand Rohloff tourer and might sell it then. I might take a few years but I will get it at the right price eventually.
It will take a few years because I will not buy stolen goods and I will do my best to stop anyone selling stolen goods or buying them.

Top Bottom