Walk or Tube from Euston to Kings Cross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Even a country bumpkin like me knows to walk overground Euston to St Pancras. Only cos I had to do this to get the crossrail when those nobber underground drivers went on strike
Didn't see any roads paved with gold mind you. I'm beginning to think that this is something of an urban myth

No, *but if they still do it*, have you seen the <cough> adverts in the phoneboxes?? :whistle:

GM

Legendary Member
Sod the expense, book a stretch limo and arrive in style!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Is it the packaging for my Samsung?

....... And if you aren't older than me, then run along and play with the box (which is usually the best bit anyway), there's a good kid!! :whistle:

I am waiting for the day when something catastrophic happens and nobody can use their mobiles, meaning that half of the population will be utterly clueless on what to do, and (you) will just stand there waiting for an App for the situation or something :tongue:

Grandad my arse!

Last edited:
OP
OP
midliferider
Dear friends, just to let you know that I managed get the bus 205. No questions asked. It is nearly another 1\2 km to the Eurodispatch baggage service. So I am glad I took the bus. Bike bag handed in, just a tenner to get it to Brussels, will go in the same train.
So all is going well so far.

subaqua

What’s the point
Dear friends, just to let you know that I managed get the bus 205. No questions asked. It is nearly another 1\2 km to the Eurodispatch baggage service. So I am glad I took the bus. Bike bag handed in, just a tenner to get it to Brussels, will go in the same train.
So all is going well so far.

now that is slower than walking, especially along that stretch of Euston Road.

glad you are enjoying London

Top Bottom