Welcome to London you ****ing Northerner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
Of course, the only thing worse than people stopping at the top of stairs is other people stopping at the top of stairs to argue with them about stopping at the top of stairs.

The correct protocol is to barge through them, not argue, just hurl abuse and insults :smile: :smile:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Did you just stop with people walking right behind you?
He did, & knocked the froth off the top of the Gooners shandy.

Firestorm

Veteran
This is awesome. I'm in Laaaarndan next week so I'm going to have a go at this here Cockernee-baiting - who knew it was so easy?
I've got the option of getting off the Tube at Aldgate or Tower Hill - which is likely to be the best spot to bag one?
:whistle:

Sometimes just one 'like' doesn't seem enough ;)
Depending on the time of day.
Tower Hill is likely to see more tourists , apart from 5-6 in the evening, but there are several sets of stairs.
Aldgate busy with office workers 8-9.30

Tin Pot

Guru
I was in London yesterday, and everybody stopped on the stairs to the entrance to the tube on Oxford street, something to do with overcrowding, a fair bit of complaining was heard, after waiting ages we got the bus to kings cross, earlier we got the fast train to Stratford which I believe people call the over ground train which went all the way through a tunnel, then got off the train popped in to a shop for a drink and seen the craziest thing I've seen in many a year Pringles for £2.99 a pack WTF.....
but I will add the toilets at st pancras international station are dead posh, they flush automatically, hands free at its finest...

I call BS - there's nowhere within Z2 selling Pringles that cheap.

Top Bottom