What are my chances ?? Tour de France - Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
I have simply arranged for my sister to get a job in Bradford and rent a house around Hebden Bridge.

First part done - whsh me luck:whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have simply arranged for my sister to get a job in Bradford and rent a house around Hebden Bridge.

First part done - whsh me luck:whistle:
Offcumdens!

yorkshirelass

Glad I could help. ^_^ I've lived in the Holme Valley all my life so if anyone wants help or advice or to run anything past me please do! After the local TDF meeting last night there looks to be lots going on in the area over the weekend. Race timings, parking info, local tips etc can be found on Kirklees council website http://www.kirklees.gov.uk/events/tourDeFrance/theRoute.aspx#anchor1 Looks like road closures other than the actual route will be announced in March. So I'll post when its announced. The council are saying a big NO to parking campervans or caravans along the route - ESPECIALLY Holme Moss so I really wouldn't risk it. If you want to be at the summit then closest campsite Holme Sweet Holme definitely still has pitches as they confirmed this at the meeting last night. Also bring plenty water and food for on the day as the closest pub is in Holme Village (approx 200 people capacity at a push:ohmy:) and there are no shops in Holme village (closest shop 3 miles away) and not sure what provisions will be set up on the Moss yet. I'll keep my eyes peeled....

Top Bottom