What device or gadget should be dis-invented? And why?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hands Free Kits, it totally freaks me out when somebody facing your direction starts talking away suddenly and it only a few moments later that I twig :biggrin:
edit or the ones that come up to you shoulder and shout Hello and when you turn round you see they're on the phone.

HLaB said:
Are you left handed?
No. :sad:

Statistically speaking, only about 11% of the worlds population are left-handed, therefore a vast expense in manufacture, transportation, wholesale and retail sectors, is spent dealing with these tools-of-the-devil.......:wacko:

(Please, don't believe the statistics....:biggrin: )

In a serious response to the OP, I'd change mine to 'Newspapers' - they've had their day now, I think.....we can do without the environmental cost of them, and we can all get our up-to-the-minute news via /mobile phone/email/blog/Radio/TV.......scrap the lot of 'em....who wants yesterday's news these days.......:wacko:

Sittingduck said:
I vote - KEEP NEWSPAPERS! :biggrin:

( Psssst........Drop your support to 'Keep Newspapers', and I'll buy you these.....

http://www.totalcycling.com/index.php/product/apparel_shoes/overshoes/OS_PRO_NEOPRENE.html

call it ..erm.....'Parliamentary Privilege
' :sad: )

:wacko:

montage

God Almighty
Davidc said:
Not fit for purpose -- send him back under the Sale of Goods Act and ask for a refund.

A possibility, I would have purchased a different model, but I didn't get a choice in the matter. Even the wrapping is ugly.

Top Bottom