What has irked you today ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
I thought I'd start a new thread of what in your cycling world has annoyed you.

For me, it was doing 30 miles this morning and hoping to capture 30 miles of time lapse with my GoPro fitted to the rear of the bike.

Only to find when I got back that I hadn't switched it on !!!

The fact that everyone else is a moron.

Slick

Guru
Two things really irked me this morning. First was a bin lorry I meet regularly morning and night. With the noise of the engine I was convinced he floored it to try and pass me as close as possible on the narrowest part of the road coming off a roundabout. I was just wondering exactly what motivates drivers in the morning to act in the manner they do whilst travelling to work when an oncoming car decided to overtake another despite my presence. I mean, I'm usually reasonably polite, but ffs.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Getting home early from w*rk and remembering that there's no beer in the house... Just when I fancied a pint.

mythste

Veteran
That it's only Wednesday, and I'm going to pickup N+1 on Saturday... Apparently Thursday and Friday are indeed "relevant to my job" and "important".

I tried to argue that Thursday and Friday are only really like the last day of the Tour De France but apparently calling any paid work a "bit of a formality" is frowned upon.

It's nonsense I tell you.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
A cycle commuter twit with a strobe light aimed too high.... in bright sunshine. Twit.
Had one with his cree helmet light on strobe this morning, in broad daylight too, on a shared use path... i loudly chanted pointless.pointless.pointless.pointless as he approached... it made me feel better.

Oldbloke

Guru
The same thing that has irked me for last 10 days, and the next few weeks. Can't ride due to shoulder surgery, arm in sling and trussed up like a turkey. Oh joy.

Top Bottom