What has irked you today ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 4530544, member: 9609"]Crossing the moors this afternoon I heard a car coming up from behind so as usual on these roads I stopped and got off to let it past, the car didn't even remotely slow, no acknowledgement of thanks from the grossly over-fed woman who was clearly holding a mobile to her lug hole. Then just as I watched her go past a little bird flew out of the side and it stotted of her windscreen. I have seen plenty of road kill before and I have seen plenty of crap driving before. Not sure why today, may be it had something to do with the previous couple of hours battling into a strong wind, or may be the big ascent up onto the tops, but picking that little bird up quite upset me.
just to give you an idea of the road and surroundings
haw_2439.JPG

and the poor wee jenny wren
db_2429.JPG

I know it is an unrealistic dream but I wish motor vehicles could be confined to history.[/QUOTE]
The Like is for that picture, not the poor dead bird.

Attachments

• haw_2439.JPG
    haw_2439.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 27
  • db_2429.JPG
    db_2429.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 23
Was enjoying this......

https://www.strava.com/activities/758190915

Apart from the nugget that overtook me then did an immediate left turn as I was going straight on, he very nearly had me off.

At least I got to practicing my swearing !!

Slick

Guru
First one just left, lovely wee kid with a smile and a joke. She left with lots of sweets and nuts. I quite like seeing them all happy and smiling.

Top Bottom