What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
First episode of Naked Attraction.

Not really sure what to make of it to be honest. Weird mix of sort of psychology, titillation and awkwardness. An interesting concept that I think has been executed poorly.

D

Deleted member 1258

I've just caught up, using the I Player, with Inside The Factory, Cereal, Mind boggling scale and an amazing quality control guy, he can spot a dud box of cereal by smelling the box.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07mddvr/inside-the-factory-series-2-1-cereal

Leaway2

Lycrist
Once I'd sorted myself out, after running home from work (got in about 22:50), I watched a random episode of Third Rock From The Sun
I used to watch it years ago, & had forgotten quite how funny it is, with its outsiders view of human life

Oh, & it has K̶r̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶w̶a̶r̶t̶ Kristen Johnston in it, all six foot of her:rose:

FIFY

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I just saw probably the worst TV dating show to date, Channel 4 on Monday 22.00, Naked Ambition.
The contestants are naked and get revealed from the feet up to the lucky male/female who then chooses the winner based on the physical attributes of their genitalia.
It's like going back to the eighties eurotrash shows, but even worse.:stop:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I just saw probably the worst TV dating show to date, Channel 4 on Monday 22.00, Naked Ambition.
The contestants are naked and get revealed from the feet up to the lucky male/female who then chooses the winner based on the physical attributes of their genitalia.

I bet matey in the Crying game had that chance:laugh:

Leaway2

Lycrist
Sorry, wasn't thinking straight, it was late (early?), and I was tired :banghead:
Thankyou
I would be very happy go on a double date, you with Kirsten Johnston and me with Kirsten Stewart :laugh:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Vikings (Prime Instant Video)
Main character Ragnar Lothbrok seems, for the most part, to be a smirking, entitled arse, but, fortunately, is good at hitting people with axes, so has done well out of the first season, and I'm now watching the second, in which he seems to have two beautiful women vying for his attentions. As this has run to four series, I assume that I'm missing its point somewhere, and preferred The Lost Kingdom as a tale of raiding Norsemen.

The Musketeers (iPlayer)
Television's best theme tune. I'm one episode behind, but that last one was very enjoyable indeed.

The Strain
Not a bad translation of Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan's inventive (at least for the first couple of books) vampire tale. I only hope they do a better job of the ending than the written trilogy did.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Final episode of series four of Wentworth the other night... my jaw is still on the floor!

I'm currently watching another Australian series called The Kettering Incident... 5 episodes in and i still don't know what the feck is going on... which is a good thing i think.

Just watched 'Star-Trek : Deep Space 9' (CBS Action channel)

A Cardassian, & Quark, biased programme
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profit_and_Loss_(Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine)

Upon browsing the previous roles of some actors, one that was a surprise was Andrew Robinson (Garak), out of prosthetics, l didn't know, he was 'the Scorpio Killer', in Dirty Harry,!!!

http://michaelmillercrusade.com/cult-leaders-serial-killers/andrew-robinson-2/

Another is Rene Auberjonois (Odo), he was in the original M*A*S*H film, as 'Dago Red' ( the Father Mulcahey character

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Containment on E4. Not bad, even if it was clearly made on a budget and designed to appeal to viewers of The 100.

And Coach Trip: Road to Ibiza, also on E4 which is a guilty pleasure, and oddly addictive.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO

To be fair, it's not just based on genitalia.

I think it's quite an interesting concept, just handled in an immature C4 way that I kind of thought they'd grown out of. It's not just C4 to be fair, our attitude to nudity in this country, amongst others, is totally warped.

The presenter is absolutely awful too, which doesn't help.

Top Bottom