What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Yes - we watched the 4th episode last night - going well - not sure where it will end up which is a good point

Good, I feared it might get a bit dry 🤣

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
After the Flood (ITV). Quite good, but I felt the main plot was a little narrow. The sub plots weren't robust enough to hold it all together. And the DNA storyline was just unbelievable....a copper of her supposed caliber wouldn't have done something as stupid

Mo1959

Legendary Member
After the Flood (ITV). Quite good, but I felt the main plot was a little narrow. The sub plots weren't robust enough to hold it all together. And the DNA storyline was just unbelievable....a copper of her supposed caliber wouldn't have done something as stupid

It's not real! :laugh: Although I agree with your point, I try and not over analyse plots as it just spoils it for me. I watch drama for entertainment value.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
As its the 60th anniversary of Dr Who this year I re-watched the 50th anniversary special, I'd completely forgotten about some special guests so that was a great surprise. Also it was shown in cinemas which I'd also forgotten so when the 60th rolls around I'll consider going if they do that again.

Matt Smiths run is about to end for me for Peter Capaldi is next and some of the best Dr Who I've ever seen ^_^

Is Tom Baker not doing it anymore?

Watched Nomadland last night - we recorded it a while ago

sort of like the opposite of an action movie

naff all happened - but a great film in many ways

lazybloke

Considering a new username
6Music had a Bagpuss music special last Sunday morning. Was it just the 13 episodes? Crazy.
I had the CD with the music!

Alas, can't find it, but still have the DVD. Looks like a spot of jealousy going on here.
1000008300.jpg

Top Bottom