What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
I get it now.
Westworld is going to be worth a rewatch, looks like there is lots to spot when you know whats going on.

Fords finale plan was shown in episode 6
c9SHoKX.png

GM

Legendary Member
Tipping Point :smile:

Leaway2

Lycrist
Tour de celeb E01. I had this on in the background. Watching on catch up. The also ran channels don't support Linux, so I was watching on a virtual windows box. The sound was OK but the video was a bit "jerky", however it made me feel like a superhuman for just being able to clip in and ride to work. I was expecting for a light hearted program, not stress, tears and tantrums. Not sure who half of them are, will Google them later.
Riding a bike is not that difficult FFS.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I am watching Bosch on Amazon Prime. I wasn't that keen during the first couple of episodes, but it has grown on me and now I am really enjoying it. Based on the books by Michael Connelly which I am now going to try as well.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Just watched Rillington Place. Horrific.

Never see a better argument for and against the death penalty though.

Tour de Celeb is surprisingly enjoyable. Thought it was going to be dreadful and it's best viewed in catch-up so you can fast forward through the repetitive bits but for all that I'm looking forward to this week's finale.

Sandra6

Veteran
We've just binge watched the first two series of a drama called Bitten. It's about werewolves and it was brilliant in that terribly awful way American shows are.
I heartily recommend it.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Last Tango in Halifax

Top Bottom