Whisky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 2200270, member: 259"]It's nice cycling up there - did you go along the Antrim coast road ? I've always like riding along there (well, once you get past Larne and into slightly calmer parts) and seeing Scotland on the other side when it's not cloudy - people always find it surprising the first time!.[/quote]
We cycled around (almost) the entire coast from Rosslare via Cork, Galway, Letterkenny and into N.I via the now discontinued ferry from Green Castle, around the coast to Larne. Its the only place I have physically been blown off my bike by windy conditions. Luckily I got a gap in the dry stone wall which was a lovely soft landing whilst I lay there thinking I was cycling a moment ago! along with a few other thoughts which can't be printed here! We were on route for the Antrim coastal road when that happened. It did not get any better at sea level with us having to frequently get off the bikes and walk them as we passed valleys coming down to the sea. Although along that section, my husband was asked by 2 roadies if his bike was electric because of the pace we were holding, and was less than impressed when I caught him up, overtook and told him to quicken his pace!
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/?o=8S&page_id=181522&v=jW route around EIRE
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/?o=8S&page_id=184083&v=hy route around a little of NI.

The bits missed out are because we have cycled them before (other than NI where we had not previously been to)

riggsbie

Coffee and Recumbent Trikes.......
I just got married.....

And my best mates got me the 40 year old Glenfarcas, can't wait to give it a go.....

Gary E

Veteran
I spent over £70 on just 2 bottles of the stuff for the missus for Christmas :ohmy:

Do you have any idea how many bottles of Ale you can buy for that kind of money??? :cursing:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Whiskey=Foul fluid akin to petrol
Whisky= the good stuff (for the most part)

Whiskey=an alcoholic drink
Whisky= an alcoholic drink

FTFY

Top Bottom