£108 million, what would you do.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Are you an airline pilot Carl......

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Family & friends: A bit like Bill Gates and his kids. Enough that they can do anything, but not enough that they can do nothing. Then some to charity, and put the rest to work, supporting small businesses and the like. Leaving it in the bank helps nobody but the twatty braces brigade...

Have to be barn like building, upstairs living, ground garage and fully kitted workshop. Veranda with telescope for looking at night sky and wildlife. Tarmac yard. Cats playground. Duck pond. Field with couple of donkeys. Outbuilding full of projects. Fill couple of mattresses with cash and dish pretty much the rest around. What more could you want!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
A decent inheritance for my daughter and her sproglets. Enough for my brother so he can retire. Then arrange my life so that I never have to drive again. And, as the weather's warming up, do a spot of super-luxury touring while I figure out my next plans. (Funding and expenses paid for riding companions, CC members if possible. )

postman

Legendary Member
I might just set up a web site and name it BicycleTalk or something like that.but then being a total numpty with gadgets,i might just invest in one i already know,which has given me years of pleasure.:cheers:

Crankarm

Guru
If I won, the CRC website would crash go into total melt down ;~)

Then I would call my boss and give him some useful advice.

sazzaa

Give about 90 million away at least, it's way too much cash, would cause nothing but problems and make you an instant target.

sazzaa

Give about 90 million away at least, it's way too much cash, would cause nothing but problems and make you an instant target.

Saying that, my other half would never let that happen, he'd want to explore space and I hear that's pretty expensive.

Top Bottom