£108 million, what would you do.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'd find my son and give him £20 million and tell him to choose any new friends wisely.

I'd give £10 million to my ex wife

I'd give £10 million to My sister

I'd give £10 million to good causes

I'd give £10 million to a friend on this board

I'd give My Dad the best medical care money can buy

I'd buy a dog, a fishing rod a couple of bikes and a log cabin on a canadian lake or similar and put my faith in the law of attraction that that would attract the right lady into my world again so we could live happily ever after making wild passionate love in the forest and next to a log fire and gutting the fish for dinner lol!

Jason.T

As most people I would make sure family and close friends were financially sorted

Build a nice house nothing massive 4-5 bedrooms probably with a indoor pool

Buy or build a property abroard somewhere

Nice cars and of course road bikes

Give a lot of money to fund research into heart disease for baby's and infants.........in fact i would give the whole lot if it saved the life of only one

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well we cant move far from current location due to family ties and the thought of spending loads of money on a better property in Wellingborough just does not add up .

so we would buy and do
  1. motor home
  2. a new garage fr door
  3. give up work
  4. an en suite (not sure where)
  5. a 2 week holiday touring in the new motor home
  6. buy a stake in local bike shop so i could sell Proper retro racers through there

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I'd buy CC and then get busy with the banhammer :boxing:
@Speicher would be the first to go :biggrin:
No, seriously, I haven't the faintest idea. I'd love a Windcheetah, but that's only £3600.
That's gonna leave a lot for charities. Frankly, I can't think of many things I want that I haven't got...
I'd probably make a list of all the CC people I'd like to meet and haven't yet done so, and plot a ride accordingly.

:scratch::blink::huh::blink:

:cry:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I would buy a house for some people I know, and/or pay off their debts.

Then I would move to Canada. I would find a log cabin near a lake. I would learn how to fish, and how to make a canoe. Then I would like to meet someone who enjoys fishing, and knows how to gut fish, and how to cook. :hello:

Lullabelle

Banana
We don't do any lottery so have nothing to add although this thread is an interesting thought provoking read.

I do think it would be rather funny if the Euro Millions was won by our lot at work, they already have plans with what they will do with their money, most would give up their jobs, I wonder if they really would.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'd pay for a velodrome to be built in Accrington. I'd charge people a minimal fee to use it and have different levels of ability using it on different days. :angel: I'd also like to pay for a tv road safety campaign to be broadcast during all the numpty tv programmes watched by the anti cyclist brigade warning them of the dangers of anti social anti cyclist behaviour and getting the message across that paying 200 quid a year for a little disc in their windscreen doesn't mean they own the road or have the right to give us grief!:headshake:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I would buy a house for some people I know, and/or pay off their debts.

Then I would move to Canada. I would find a log cabin near a lake. I would learn how to fish, and how to make a canoe. Then I would like to meet someone who enjoys fishing, and knows how to gut fish, and how to cook. :hello:
*forms orderly queue*
I can cook :biggrin:, but I can't fish, and I'd hate to gut one...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'd give £10m to every friend I have on this board.

Dunno what I would do with the remaining £108m.
That's a nice idea, but I wouldn't be able to afford it!

Tell you what - I would give £100k to every person from CC who has ever been on one of my forum rides. The cut-off date is yesterday but I will include those already signed up for my ride on 29th March.That would be about £12 million taken from the charitable donations fund!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
and the other question is... would you go public or remain an anonymous winner?
Beggars coming out of the woodwork would be bad enough, but I especially don't like the idea of receiving body parts in the post from family members kidnapped by Russian/Albanian (whatever) gangsters, so anonymous!

PS I have just realised that the chances of remaining anonymous are zero if I hand out 120 lots of £100k to people on CycleChat, so scrub that idea - the charities can have the money instead!

Top Bottom