£15 bib shorts on ebay, anyone have any experience of them?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nebulous

Guru
Extra large, 39" chest???

musa

Über Member
There no longer at 21£
It's £33.17 in small medium no large no Xl. I taked yesterday I'm in the market for one too. Tenn clothing bit disappointing especially on The bib shorts

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
There's two sorts of bibs from Tenn. The cheap ones with sort of square patches and a string vest back are pretty poor. On the other hand I've ridden 200km audaxes in the slightly more expensive ones with a sort of wavy s-shaped patch on the side.

Peteaud

Veteran
There's two sorts of bibs from Tenn. The cheap ones with sort of square patches and a string vest back are pretty poor. On the other hand I've ridden 200km audaxes in the slightly more expensive ones with a sort of wavy s-shaped patch on the side.

I was looking at the wavy s ones. What do the sizes come up like?

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I think they are pretty much as the guide says, but I'm at the top end of the scale. I think PpPete has some as well, and didn't rate the pad much so as is obvious YMMV.

The jackets on the other hand are a bit generously sized

buddha

Veteran
They don't seem to be padded which can be a bit of a pain in the butt.
The photos+description say they are padded. Though looks like the material is a bit thin.

Maybe the OP could ask them to post a picture of the pad - from the inside?

musa

Über Member
I have the tenn outdoors one from cycle clothes. Don't bother pad is minimal short ride is suitable but for longer leave it

musa

Über Member
BnY has a point. You pay for what you get. I may get the BMC bib. It matches my bike colours ATM

NB: not compromising style over comfort :laugh:

Top Bottom