£97million Ferrari sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ah, the ULTIMATE Penis Extention I see!

I see the green monster raining it's head again in this post.

The wealthier pay more VAT.:whistle:

Yes, I'm terribly envious and that's all it is. Honest. Nothing at all to do with a staggeringly gross figure of money paid for a worthless piece of crap that does the same job as any other four-wheeled beast at a time of unemployment, economic insecurity, downturn etc.

screenman

Legendary Member
Err! who has only one bike? not many on here that is for sure. Also I have not read the write up but did one person buy all 6?

As for nutjob, that would be the person far more clever and richer than you, would it not.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Err! who has only one bike? not many on here that is for sure. Also I have not read the write up but did one person buy all 6?

As for nutjob, that would be the person far more clever and richer than you, would it not.

There you go again - rich equals clever. That's not necessarily true, you know.

screenman

Legendary Member
Maybe not completely true, but most people would like more of the stuff, and all of the people richer than myself I know are cleverer in one way or another than me.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
There you go again - rich equals clever. That's not necessarily true, you know.
Precisely. Look at footballers, they get paid millions and yet some of them are as this as the mud they run around aimlessly chasing a small leather ball of air. TBH footballers just remind me of those mechanical bugs you can get and grow, they just run around all day and eventually out of sheer coinsidence, score a goal.

screenman

Legendary Member
So it would seem that footballers are more clever at something than say Mathew-t.

Now for me 10 years of kicking a football to earn enough to set me up for life sounds more appealing than say a factory job or boring office job for 40.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
That's that then.... if we all had enough money we'd be able to buy something as expensive as a Ferrari if we wanted to, whether or not we are clever or even if we have football skills to break out of our socio-economic group to which we were born or raised, but if we choose to not sell our souls for an eternity of damnation we don't have to.... that should cover it..

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
:eek: Which nutjob bought six?What does he plan to split his body into six,keeping each in one car and driving or make it a small Ferrari train?:wacko:
It was 6 individual sales over an eight week period. may not have been bought by the same person.

Top Bottom