…and now Prince…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They're all dropping like flies.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Didn't do a lot for me but he was incredibly talented.

I can't help thinking that it is one hell of a band forming up there this year.

Don't take this the wrong way......

No-one can deny his contribution, but how many times does the death of a musician introduce a whole new generation to the bac catalogue
First heard it said about Elvis : good career move

This is what wikipedia is saying.

On April 15, 2016, Prince's private plane was forced to land in Illinois so he could seek medical treatment for flu-like symptoms. He performed in concert one day later in Atlanta, Georgia.[184] On April 21, 2016, he died at the age of 57. He was found unresponsive at his home in Chanhassen, Minnesota.[184]

My first thought was "He died with his boots on". The second thought "And what fabulous boots!"

Vale Prince

Stephenite

Membå
Absolutely loved Prince's music for many years. I'm gutted I never got to see him live. He tops the list of my most played artist ever. Sad. A loss. But his music lives on.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Is it an incredibly bad run or is it that I'm just now at the age where the folk dying actually meant something to me?
I was just saying that to my sister ....

We didn't really take much notice when old stars like Bing Crosby died because they had never meant much to us as young people.

We were shocked when Jimi Hendrix et al died back in the 1970s because we had only just got into them and they died really young.

Now we are getting older stars nearer our own age dying before we would expect them to.

Top Bottom