10 Things I've learned so far...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
'Tis one of these well known experiments they did and is up there with others like Pavlov's Dogs, Schrodinger's Cat and all the rest.

Annyway.....

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTScotiaLass, post: 3029177, member: 32624"]No, I shall not lower myself. It has to be Military, Police or Fire.
Worked with too many paramedics over the years to find those green cucumber uniforms attractive :laugh:

I remember starting at a new department in the hospital and my charge nurse was female.
One day a very handsome cop came in asking for her. As we'd recently had an incident, I thought it was about that.
So I told her...hey there's a VERY handsome cop out there asking for you.
She told me later....oh by the way, that handsome cop? My husband.
I could have died :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Good job you didn't make a truncheon joke as well then. :smile:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
[QUOTScotiaLass, post: 3029177, member: 32624"]No, I shall not lower myself. It has to be Military, Police or Fire.
Worked with too many paramedics over the years to find those green cucumber uniforms attractive :laugh:

I remember starting at a new department in the hospital and my charge nurse was female.
One day a very handsome cop came in asking for her. As we'd recently had an incident, I thought it was about that.
So I told her...hey there's a VERY handsome cop out there asking for you.
She told me later....oh by the way, that handsome cop? My husband.
I could have died :laugh:

Good job you didn't make a truncheon joke as well then. :smile:

Either that or you made some sort of comment, only to find out later that they are Swingers and you have just invited yourself along.... :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'd never heard of that one!
For me it's not an authority thing, just a....well....you know :shy:

:laugh:

Top Bottom