10 Things I've learned so far...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Hear that @ScotiaLass . Threat of force? Right up your street so to speak:laugh:
Oooooh! Cuff me now Officer!!! :laugh:

ayceejay

Guru
Most of the original ten ('member that - 'member that?) seemed to be connected with riding a tow path and falling in the water so would a frogman outfit qualify as a 'uniform'? If so, and this is the tricky bit, doesn't Lycra resemble neoprene in the way that it accentuates certain anatomic features and this, according to the scenario I ran past my shrink today is what this lass is hot and bothered about?

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Most of the original ten ('member that - 'member that?) seemed to be connected with riding a tow path and falling in the water so would a frogman outfit qualify as a 'uniform'? If so, and this is the tricky bit, doesn't Lycra resemble neoprene in the way that it accentuates certain anatomic features and this, according to the scenario I ran past my shrink today is what this lass is hot and bothered about?
Good point Sir. But no. Frogmen do not 'do it' for me.
Can I borrow your shrink though? I think I may need help :shy:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Bike Twerking - you heard it here first!!!
Videos are required....
Wouldn't that just be freakin' hilarious..

I can see it now...

A group of CC'ers in their 'Sunday Best' (I want to bag me a policeman) gear...

Giving it all the 'wiggle & waggle' to some '80's pop tune in a video...

All smirkin' & a twerkin' like a CC video version of the Calender Girls...

It could be a poptastic smash hit.

Flash-mob Bike Tarting - anyone ?

:laugh::tongue::laugh:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Many years ago Mrs Cube had booked a table at a restaurant for us and friends to celebrate her birthday. I was denied leave so couldn't join them, but being a romantic fool ,decided it would be nice to take her a bouquet of flowers as the restaurant was on my beat. I therefore parked up outside and wandered in carrying the flowers and asked the waitress to pint to her table. I was extremely embarrassed and flattered a the same time when I realised everybody except mrs cube thought I was a stripagram. :blush:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Many years ago Mrs Cube had booked a table at a restaurant for us and friends to celebrate her birthday. I was denied leave so couldn't join them, but being a romantic fool ,decided it would be nice to take her a bouquet of flowers as the restaurant was on my beat. I therefore parked up outside and wandered in carrying the flowers and asked the waitress to pint to her table. I was extremely embarrassed and flattered a the same time when I realised everybody except mrs cube thought I was a stripagram. :blush:

Didn't think that one through properly, did you? :giggle:

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Now I would have paid to see that....oh wait...I'm off again...

Top Bottom