100 km ride from Hebden Bridge, Sat 17th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well at least I'll get a warm up if you can call 15 miles a warm up :rolleyes:

You can fight it out with Paul up the first hill! :hello:

My legs are still feeling achy after a 60 miler on Weds,only meant to to M/cr to pick up some grips
a 20 mile round trip,
Got a little lost north of Bury and ended up in Edenfield near the windfarm:blush:

Looking like a non-starter for me today :sad:

It's throwing it down here,visibilities less than a mile
Unless it brightens up by 8.00 I'm out:cry:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Looking like a non-starter for me today :sad:

It's throwing it down here,visibilities less than a mile
Unless it brightens up by 8.00 I'm out:cry:
I don't blame you - same here. If I didn't have the others coming, I'd go back to bed!

What's worse - I like to put OJ in my drinks and I've run out, so I now have to walk down to the shops in the rain to buy some more ... :rain:

Steve H

Large Member
Well the day turned out to be a lot nicer than I was expecting. We got caught in a couple of showers during the day, but overall its been a pretty nice day. Plenty of cloud, but regular bits of sunshine poking through. It was even nice enough to sit outside at the cafe in Waddington.

I've got just over 102km on the clock, so with the amount of climbing done its been a pretty good day.

potsy

Rambler
We definitely got lucky with the weather, no sign of the thunder storms and just a couple of showers.
Good warm up for the 100 miler in 2 weeks, there will be pics soon, here's 1 to keep you going for now :biggrin:
A fine figure of a man.jpg

Top Bottom