12000 texts some how

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mondobongo said:
12,000 in a month I get 1,000 a month and never use them all. Glitch on the system it may well right itself over the coming days. Keep an eye on the balance Joe.

I think i worked it out. Because i had topped up the amount i did last month, it counted that, and i now have unlimited texts. Not bad, but i dont really want that many, would rather they were spaced out.
I think i have used 20 texts already.;)

11979 txts left your going to be busy :biggrin:

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Im gonna text everyone saying, "you love me, admit it"
Ill get loads of texts back saying "yes Joe, we all love you, your amazing"

Still spinning the same old line I see ...... :rolleyes:
But that's good, i love all my free texts on O2.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Must be a younger person's thing. I feel like I text loads but I still have change left over from my 300 a month. I call much more but having magic numbers and free weekend and evening calls means it is just as difficult to use up my 500 minutes.

Abitrary

Can you not enter competitions with them Joe? Even better vote on TV stuff.

It's about time we had someone of Nadia's calibre winning big brother again.

Radius

SHREDDER
How do you lot get free texts? I am on O2 pay as you go and top up £10 almost every month, but the most I get is £3 credit back sometimes, and free texts between 7-8 pm or something useless like that....any ideas?

Abitrary

Radius said:
How do you lot get free texts? I am on O2 pay as you go and top up £10 almost every month, but the most I get is £3 credit back sometimes, and free texts between 7-8 pm or something useless like that....any ideas?

Ring up and say you're changing provider and want to move your number. They will chuck offers at you, mostly involving texts.

Don't trust them though. Mobile network operators are worse than bankers and I hope the credit crunch takes the lot of them down, and our phones.

Only then can we go back to playing piano and cards for entertainment.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Only then can we go back to playing piano and cards for entertainment.

Is that not a bit hard, playing the piano and cards at the same time? How much practice do you do to manage it?

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Radius said:

Sign up to o2 online and change tarriff to textalot. You find that through tarriffs, pay as you go. Opt in online and you will get the free texts. I tried bolt ons, but they are a rip off really, they take the money off your phone, but with textalot it doesnt:wacko:
And when you creat an account online you get 10 free texts a month which you send from your computer.

Top Bottom