17th April 2015 Night Ride to Bognor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickedem

Guru
This ride is a replacement for the postponed Whitstable ride and we are going to lovely Bognor.
We will meet 11.30pm for a midnight start at Hyde Park Corner.
The ride will be around 70 miles in length with a half way stop for refreshments. We are still deciding the location for the stop, but it will be somewhere nice and warm with hot drinks available!
We will arrive at Felpham on the outskirts of Bognor at around 8am for breakfast.
Trains back to London are readily available from Bognor Station.

This won't be an official FNRttC, but a ride run as a Fridays ride. It will be in a similar spirit (no one left behind) and at similar pace. This also means that the club's annual membership fee of 2 pounds needs to be paid on the night, if you haven't already paid. You'll also need to be a CTC member. You can join as an associate member through the Fridays via this link, with the Friday's code being 90044140.

If you would like to participate please respond here and also send an email to deckertim at yahoo dot co dot uk. including your CTC number, full name and mobile and please also acknowledge you have read the basics.
We are aiming for about 40 riders on the ride, so entries will be given on a first come, first served basis.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
I am rashly assuming that those who wanted to ride to Whitstable won't mind a change of destination.
Adrian C
Andrew F
Carl P
Claudine C
Dylan C (tbc)
Gordon P
Greg T
Ian R
Jason B
Jeremy C
Joe H (from halfway)
John M
User10571 B
Kim W
Malcolm S
Martin T
Olaf S
Phil W
Rob Hale
Rob H
Sonia W
Stuart A
Steve B
Tim D

Last edited:

hatler

Guru
Oooo. A second chance for mini to complete the ride he started in April last year. The September attempt (or was it October) was abandoned when the heavens opened. Are you ok with a couple of interlopers joining at the half way stage ? I've checked with him and he is keen, but our appearance would depend completely upon the forecast. If the answer is yes I'll ping you our CTC numbers.

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
Oooo. A second chance for mini to complete the ride he started in April last year. The September attempt (or was it October) was abandoned when the heavens opened. Are you ok with a couple of interlopers joining at the half way stage ? I've checked with him and he is keen, but our appearance would depend completely upon the forecast. If the answer is yes I'll ping you our CTC numbers.
That will be fine and just as soon as we know where the half way stop is we will let you know.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Yes, still in.
Worth dropping the Cabin a line I'd have thought...

Top Bottom