Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tiger10

Über Member
Dio, Metallica etc are rammed full of rock kudos, which you then completely negated by admitting having seen Bon Jovi live. They are to rock music what Royal Dutch was to lager.

Good to see the diet is going well drago. Keep it up you look much better. :laugh:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Nouveau cuisine was popular in 1987.
?w=620&h=413&crop=1&hash=3064CAB4C856CBDA34CDD1BC8DC872B94D621E4F.jpg

The thingy on the left looks like a dog that's been eating grass has been sick over it.xx(

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Left school, saw Bon Jodi, Dio, Metallica et al at Donnington and headed of to University, pleasently surprised to find out that Oxford wasn't completely full of posh twats.

Was also there. I was working for a record company at the time and we had a record stall in the park. And what ever Drago says, Bon Jovi were brilliant that day.

damj

U2, Lou Reed, The Pogues - Wembley 13th July. Knackered by the time U2 got on stage, got a huge poster put it on my bedroom wall

Attachments

• You've Never Heard U2's 'The Joshua Tree'_ _ All Songs ___.jpg
    You've Never Heard U2's 'The Joshua Tree'_ _ All Songs ___.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 24

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Was also there. I was working for a record company at the time and we had a record stall in the park. And what ever Drago says, Bon Jovi were brilliant that day.
Has to be said Dio were the highlight for me, but Jon Bon Jovi put on a great show, and them headlining drew in lot of lovely rock chicks^_^

Top Bottom