1st club run!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rugbyluke

There was me thinking I'm (bike fit) after watching the boxing last night with far to many beers and cigarettes. I crawled into bed at 3am knowing I had my taster ride at 7am. I live in gosport and hills was not invented here. So we ride to the meeting point (very hungover, tired and dehydrated) witch was easy (remember I thought I was bike fit). We set off away from civilisation I came across naturs breasts for the 1st time and realised how unfit I am. Anyway everyone was great very friendly and welcoming, I really really enjoyed myself so a big thank you to FAREHAM WHEELERS and hope to see you again soon!

Even the fittest would struggle with that build up :thumbsup: sounds like a nice club though :becool:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
There was me thinking I'm (bike fit) after watching the boxing last night with far to many beers and cigarettes. I crawled into bed at 3am knowing I had my taster ride at 7am. I live in gosport and hills was not invented here. So we ride to the meeting point (very hungover, tired and dehydrated) witch was easy (remember I thought I was bike fit). We set off away from civilisation I came across naturs breasts for the 1st time and realised how unfit I am. Anyway everyone was great very friendly and welcoming, I really really enjoyed myself so a big thank you to FAREHAM WHEELERS and hope to see you again soon!

Sounds like perfect athlete preperation to me. I once did something similar before a fitness test. Passed then threw up all over the finish line.:tongue: Felt much better then, great hangover cure.

montage

God Almighty

Chances are I may have seen you on the road, I was doing some sportive or another and crossed paths with the wheelers club run (cant remember the name of the sportive but saw the club near wickham), fareham wheelers is a good club, maybe see you there sometime soon!

Top Bottom