2 things you dislike (right now)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Skinning a Chicken

Rubbing Tandoori Masala into a skinned Chicken

Hopefully the Tandoori Chicken will make up for it later when it comes out of the oven. :hungry:

gbb

Legendary Member
Being awake.
Can't figure out what to do to keep my grandson occupied...my heads all foggy and won't get going.

Time for a shower methinks....might fire me up a bit.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Chips that turn up at your table in a little pretend frying basket that means they are already only luke-warm when you start your meal.

Being served food on something flat like a board or slate. Look, people worked out thousands of years ago how to stop food and liquids falling off plates so why regress?

[edit] Both must be products from the Golgafrinchan B Ark occupants.

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Chips that turn up at your table in a little pretend frying basket that means they are already only luke-warm when you start your meal.

Being served food on something flat like a board or slate. Look, people worked out thousands of years ago how to stop food and liquids falling off plates so why regress?

As long as you can pay in Leaves.

stephec

Legendary Member

Even worse, six fat chips arranged Jenga style on your plate.

pplpilot

Guru

Ahhh. You'll be wanting to vent some spleen at www.wewantplates.com

The use of the word "awesome" to describe some of the most boring, mind-numbingly tedious people, situations, objects and events ever to assail my senses.

Describing something as "unique" when it is as common as muck. If something is unique there is only one in existence, so how the heck can you have something that is "a little bit unique" ?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The horrible fly that keeps landing on me, and being overrun by adverts on You Tube.:gun:

You can't even skip the adverts now after 5 seconds. You have to listen to the whole mind numbing crap. Not to mention the pop up ad' that comes on as soon as you click on to the video.:angry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom