2 things you dislike (right now)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Food allergies! Several years ago, I laughed at what I thought were non existent food allergies but now I know just how debilitating these can be as I suffer from allergies to an increasing list of food additives.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Needing to cut down on number of holidays I'm taking as it's affecting the amount of cycling I can do.
Only managed 1500 miles so far this year.......and I'm away again next week.:huh:

Chromatic

Legendary Member
The use of the word "awesome" to describe some of the most boring, mind-numbingly tedious people, situations, objects and events ever to assail my senses.

Describing something as "unique" when it is as common as muck. If something is unique there is only one in existence, so how the heck can you have something that is "a little bit unique" ?

Awesome post! Very unique. ^_^

Someone had to do it!

pplpilot

Guru
Ten -
is -

ZZZZ what a bloody snooze fest.

People who think that telling them you were nearly killed by some arse in an Evoke not even looking is a good excuse to berate all cyclists for riding two abreast.

HP Officejet Pro X451 printers for their design flaw that gives 'clear the paper tray' messages when it is clear, so you have to buy a new printer.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
My fiancee sat next to me crunching and slapping away as she's eating her fruit and nut mix.
It's driving me insane.

Nearly forgot...its 2 things isn't it.

Griefers on Grand Theft Auto. Bunch of retards they are.

Last edited:
Top Bottom