2 things you dislike (right now)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
People who don't so much swim as drift who nevertheless opt to go in the medium lane.

Lifeguards who let them do it.

Ooh, yes. I have returned to swimming as a sort of self-physio for a shoulder problem. There are some people in the lane who are just so slow. I can't go that slow and not sink.

People who sign off every single reply with their name or something similar.

subaqua

What’s the point
Liars.

Liars that cost me money

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Cockneys who, when up North, berate bar staff about a perfectly acceptable head on a pint for seemingly no other reason than to play up to their mates.

Cockneys who, when up North, berate bar staff about a perfectly acceptable head on a pint for seemingly no other reason than to play up to their mates. And who then order a Malibu and Orange....

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Cockneys who, when up North, berate bar staff about a perfectly acceptable head on a pint for seemingly no other reason than to play up to their mates.

Cockneys who, when up North, berate bar staff about a perfectly acceptable head on a pint for seemingly no other reason than to play up to their mates. And who then order a Malibu and Orange....
Bar staff who swill the pint glass around to artificially create a 'head' on beer to rip you off.

Bar staff who when you ask them to top that pint up then take it to extremes whilst giving you a 'black look'.

:cheers:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The fact that it's raining right now.

The memory that yesterday I hoped that it would.

SteveF

Don't know what you are talking about...
IMG-20170612-WA0008.jpg

My fiancee sat next to me crunching and slapping away as she's eating her fruit and nut mix.
It's driving me insane.

Nearly forgot...its 2 things isn't it.

Griefers on Grand Theft Auto. Bunch of retards they are.

Hmmmm. It's taken me 25 years to get to that stage. Are you sure you want to get married?

Next it will be her breathing. In and out... In and out... It never stops.

:laugh:

Graham

Top Bottom