2 things you dislike (right now)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Headwinds

Next door's barking mutt

A sunny Monday after yet another washout weekend
The lack of acknowledgement of Froome's historic 4th win. Deemed by the Great British press as an also ran story, well behind English women's cricket.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Right now, I am not fond of ex hubster's dog. He buggered off after some rabbits this morning and it took me the best part of an hour to find him. That was my ride time, this morning.

I don't like that it's Monday either today. Normally I like Monday's but not this one.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
People who do their utmost to make me look like a fool, when they could never do that job as well as I

Mondays

Disgusted with the way that the BBC are continuing to ignore Sunday's 4th win by Froome whilst still banging on about Sunday's win by the women cricketers.
And by the BBC's constant scaremongering about Brexit, their enthusiasm for running stories about how terrible it's going to be continues unabated.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Disgusted with the way that the BBC are continuing to ignore Sunday's 4th win by Froome whilst still banging on about Sunday's win by the women cricketers.
And by the BBC's constant scaremongering about Brexit, their enthusiasm for running stories about how terrible it's going to be continues unabated.

I guess you would however be in favour of news outlets espousing the polar opposite.

I think I see the issue here.:rolleyes:

pplpilot

Guru
people who cross the road <20m from a pedestrian crossing..
and then walk in direction of said crossing once on the other side of the road...

Once, just once I'd like to stop and ask them why, just what goes on in some peoples heads. Like the idiot woman yesterday causing havoc in the high street waiting for a parking spot outside the shop when less than 20m over the road there is an half full car park with about 30 spaces to choose from...

Top Bottom